3200 Library Rd, Castle Shannon, PA 15234, USA
Featured Not resolved
2.5

A simple adage, buyer beware, promises made but not kept. .Morality maybe in this case can be measured by the amount of money involved.

So much for the introduction, went pick-up shopping about four months ago, thought I found a deal on a Ford Raptor at Kenny Ross South, bargained for a few hours at their location, and was going to leave and a superior employee said if I give you 10,000. off would you buy it today, right now, keep in mind this is a $70000 vehicle, seemed to them it was a challenge to sell two Raptors the same day, thought about it and reluctantly said yes, if it were not for the discount I would not of bought it, I would of left. I signed all the paper work, brought all the paper work home, and filed it without checking it, no one does this without reviewing it, but I did, mistake, but I did. Several months passed by, was reviewing my payments, realized my total amount financed was the same as the sticker price of the vehicle, also could not find the $10000.00 discount anywhere , I also traded in a 2015 Dodge Ram, nice condition, something is just wrong.

Called the finance bank, verified the original loan, called Kenny Ross, and somehow they just can’t remember the person’s name that gave the discount, they just can’t remember of that being said, would think with just a little research this person could be found quite easily, , fact being you just don’t forget deals like this one, especially with the type vehicle and the cost of it , your call where to place the blame, but is this who you want for your neighbor, the guy that sets at you dinner table on invite occasionally, the company that you put your trust in your vehicle you drive your family across the highway in, also your call ! A lesson learnt a long time ago, just become complacent, very costly mistake, be sure you don’t make the same mistake at Kenny Ross South. Ethics, character, is not to be taken for granted at Kenny Ross South, just not existent, when disputing this issue with a individual up there, was ask by them , did you sign it?

Is what you are dealing with at Kenny Ross South. Beware!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dealer did not hold up to verbal agreement.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 27.

Comments